Dear Sir / Madam,
according to D.Lgs. 196/2003 on the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, the processing of information relating to you, will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, protecting your privacy and his rights.
In particular, the data revealing racial or ethnic, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of political parties, unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade well as personal data disclosing health and sex life, can be treated only with the written consent and approval of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data (Article 26).
Under Article 13 of that decree, we provide the following information.
1. Sensitive information you provide will be treated, within the limitations of the General Authority for the following purposes: shipment of products purchased through the site startgomma.com;
2. The data will be as follows: computerized;
3. The conferment of data is required (in order to ship products purchased) and the refusal to provide such data could lead to failure or partial performance of contract / non-continuation of the relationship.
4. The data will not be disclosed to other parties nor will it be circulated
5. The data controller is: Start Rubber Via dei Fabbri 8, 48011 Alfonsine (RA) Italy
6. The controller is Mrs. Maria Alberta Castelli;
7. representative of the proprietor in the State is Mrs. Maria Alberta Castelli.;
8. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller in accordance with Article 7 of D.lgs.196/2003, which for your convenience:
Legislative Decree No.196/2003
Article 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him, though not yet recorded and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
a) origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent to the purpose of collection;
b) the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.
last update: march 2021