Terms & Conditions
To place orders on startgomma.com you must be registered with the site, how to make the order provides for the creation of a cart, the selection of shipping method, the selection of the method of payment and confirmation by the client order.
In this last phase, the customer can view the product cost and shipping costs, please note also that all prices not include VAT . In case of doubt or have any questions about your order (color, shipping costs, quantities, etc.) you can contact Startgomma. You will receive an e-mail confirmation by startgomma.com for each order placed. Upon delivery, the goods ordered will be accompanied by its receipt. The order refers to the selected articles
All prices are VAT not included
The following are the conditions governing the sale of our articles. We reserve the right to vary the conditions of sale. Any new rules will be effective from the moment they are published on our website and apply to sales made from that moment. So we encourage the customer to carefully read these terms every time you proceed with a purchase.
Terms of Payment and Delivery.
Is the customer choose the payment terms and delivery available on startgomma.com. It is our goal to offer as many options as possible, but are not permitted methods of payment or delivery other than those listed.Items are sold at the prices listed on the site until they are changed.
Acceptance of orders.
To place an order must be an adult. Orders are binding for us only when you receive from us a confirmation e-mail that the whole order process has been duly completed. We advise the customer to print out our e-mail as confirmation.
Terms of delivery.
We strive to deliver the ordered items to the carrier at the earliest possible.Transportation is paid by the customer in the manner of delivery choices. The terms of delivery specified in the options indicate the length of time normally required to deliver the ordered items. We will do our best to make you receive the items within that time, but we could not be held responsible for any damage resulting from any delay occurred during transport.
Warranty on the product purchased
All purchased products are carefully inspected one by one by skilled personnel. Startgomma.com then guarantees the absolute quality of the product shipped. If for any reason your product, upon opening of the package, fails to meet customer expectations, you can contact the Customer Service and possibly fill in the Product Returns.
All purchased products are carefully checked one by one by authorized personnel. Startgomma.com therefore guarantees the highest quality of product shipped.
If for any reason the product you purchased, upon opening the package, fails to meet the expectations of the customer, you can contact Customer Service and possibly fill in the Product Return.
The Consumer Code (Legislative Decree 206/2005 artt.128-135) provides for the obligation of the seller to ensure professional (so-called "legal guarantee") to consumers on the conformity of the goods purchased on the characteristics and quality offered.
There is a lack of conformity when the product: it is not suitable to serve the purposes for which usually it is not as described or does not possess the qualities presented by the vendor does not offer the quality and performance which are normal in goods of the same type, not is suitable for the particular use for which the consumer, if made known to the seller at the time of purchase and accepted by the seller.
The statutory warranty provided by law for the exclusive protection of cd "Consumer", ie a natural person who is acting for purposes which are outside his trade, business, craft or profession. Therefore does not apply to products purchased and VAT invoice with professionals and businesses.
The legal guarantee for a period of 2 years from the date of delivery of the goods. The lack of conformity covered by legal guarantee to occur within this period must be reported by the consumer within two months from the date of discovery of the defect.
Unless proven otherwise, it is assumed that the lack of conformity occurring within 6 months after delivery of goods already existed on that date.
In case of lack of conformity properly reported, the consumer is entitled to recover from the seller, without charge, the conformity of the goods by repair or replacement of the goods at its option, unless the remedy sought is impossible or disproportionate to 'another. If repair or replacement are impossible or prohibitively expensive for the seller, or have not been made within a reasonable time, or previous repairs or replacements have caused significant inconvenience to the consumer, the consumer may require a price reduction or termination of contract.
Legal guarantee of conformity of the Seller, reporting a lack of conformity and warranty
1. The seller under and for the purposes of European Directive 44/99/CE and Italian to Legislative Decree n.206/2005 (Consumer Code), the purchaser pays the consumer a legal guarantee for your product for any deviation from the contract for the sale to occur within a period of 24 (twenty four) months from delivery to the buyer of the product.
2. The statutory warranty enables the buyer in the event of lack of conformity of the product, to obtain, by applying directly to the seller within a reasonable period taking into account the nature of the product, repair the product (if possible), the replacement of the product The price reduction or termination of the contract.
3. It is in any case warranted the use of the product not in accordance with the properties of the product and the instructions / warnings about provided by the seller and / or the manufacturer of the product.
4. Any indication of a lack of conformity of the product must be submitted along with proof of purchase of the product by the seller (tax document issued by the seller or receipt of payment).
5. The report of a lack of conformity of the product by the purchaser shall be sent no later than 2 (two) months from the date on which the defect was found.
6. The display of the lack of conformity must be submitted by the buyer to the seller by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and the dealer shall promptly notify the purchaser the ways in which return or make available to the product.
7. The seller will perform quality controls designed to verify the non-conformity of the product and provide feedback to the buyer via e-mail at the address provided by the buyer at the time of purchase.
8. In case of non-conformity of the product, the seller will reimburse the buyer for shipping costs incurred for the return of non-conforming product and at no cost to the buyer, either repair the product or replace it with a new product , in the latter case, the non-conforming product and replaced remain the property of the seller.
9. A refund will be made by bank transfer to the purchaser. It is the responsibility of the buyer to notify seller, via e-mail at email@example.com, their bank to make the transfer in his favor, and to ensure that the seller is put in a position to repay the amount due.
Contractual provision for indirect electronic commerce in Country Extra-European
In case the products are to be delivered in a country outside the EU, the total price indicated in the order and confirmed in the order confirmation is net of any customs duties and any other sales tax, the purchaser is committed from now to pay when due, in addition to the price specified in the order and confirmed in the confirmation of order, as required by the legal provisions of the country in which the products will be delivered. For information on any duties or taxes applied in their country of residence or destination of the goods, the buyer is requested to inquire with the relevant bodies in their country of residence or destination.
Any additional cost, charge, tax and / or duty that a given country should apply in any way to the products under this contract are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
The buyer declares that the lack of knowledge on his part of the costs, charges, duties, fees and / or taxes referred to above, at the time you place an order to the seller, can not constitute cause for termination of this contract and will not in any way be charged to the seller.